Most email notification issues are caused by limitations or spam protection in place by your host/server. We always recommend contacting your host when experiencing email issues.
Here are a few troubleshooting steps that may help
- Double check to make sure your email address is present and correct in an email action on the "Form actions" tab on the form "Settings" page
- Check your SPAM box
- Try different email addresses for both the "From/Reply to" and "Email Recipients" email addresses. Some web hosts will only send from email addresses they also host.
- Check to see if your site is actually sending any emails. Maybe try the forgot password email. You can also test your system emails with the Check Email plugin. Be sure that you are using the same To and From addresses in the test. (You may need to select "Use custom headers" in the Check Email plugin.) If you don't receive any of those emails, please contact your web host and let them know you aren't receiving any emails from your site.
- See if the issue is limited to one of your forms by creating a very simple form with one or two fields. Leave the email settings at their defaults and create a test submission. If the email for this form comes through, compare the email settings of the two forms.
- Install Cimy Swift SMPT or another SMTP plugin and set up the SMPT portion, not php mail(). This will use your email account directly instead of sending emails through your host.
- If none of these steps fix the problem, and you have verified that other emails are being sent from your site, Please submit a help desk ticket with a screenshot of your email settings, so we can try to help.