To install Formidable Pro, follow the steps below. Before beginning, you must have WordPress installed.
- Visit the Pricing & Purchase page to purchase a license if you are new user, then return to this page.
- After you have purchased a license, install the free Formidable plugin from your WordPress admin if you have not already done so. For more detailed instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin, click here.
- Once the free plugin is activated, click on the “Formidable” menu item in the WordPress Admin and go to “Global Settings”.
- Enter the username and password you created when you purchased Formidable Pro and click “Save”. If you get the error message “Your Formidable Pro Username or Password was Invalid”, click here.
- After your username and password are verified, click “Upgrade Automatically” near the top of the page.
If you have problems installing Formidable Pro or prefer to manually install the plugin, follow the steps for Advanced Installation.