This should be the last version before the official release of version 1.6.3. This release includes bug fixes and minor enhancements.
- Updated the time field to use a true select box instead of a text field. This makes the field much more mobile-friendly, and visually seamless.
- Changed the CSS class names to make them more intuitive: frm_first_half, frm_last_half, frm_first_third, frm_third, frm_last_third, frm_first_fourth, frm_fourth, frm_last_fourth, frm_first_inline, frm_inline, frm_last_inline, frm_full, frm_grid_first, frm_grid, frm_grid_odd. The previous classes will continue to work as well.
- Added timeout to redirect so users will see the redirect message for a few seconds before being redirected
- Added ‘frm_graph_value’ filters to change the value used in the graphs
- Populate strings to be translated without requiring a visit to the WPML plugin pages
- If the where options in a custom display include a GET or POST value with an array value, translate the search to check each value instead of searching for a comma-separated value in one record. (Check for a value of ‘red’ or ‘blue’ or ‘yellow’ instead of ‘red,blue,yellow’)
- Added entry key and entry ID to the where options in custom displays
- If greater than or less than options are used with a number field in a custom display, treat them as numbers instead of regular text
- Allow user logins for the user_id parameter in the frm-graph, frm-stats, and display-frm-data shortcodes
See full changelog.
Download and manually install