A few more minor enhancements have been added to this release candidate as well as bug fixes for the previous beta version.
Custom Display Calendar Enhancements
Dropdown navigation for the months and years have been added to the calendar for easier jumping between months. The calendar styling has also been improved and now looks much cleaner. The “active field” colors have also been applied to the current date. Plus, for those with a non-English site, we are now getting the list of months and days of the week directly from the WordPress locale settings. This means less translation is needed since it will be automatic based on your WordPress language settings.
All of the templates packaged with Formidable have been updated to use the new styling classes. Now when you start from a template, you start with a more compact form.
- Added Polish translation (Thank you weiser78!)
- Check the default [auto_id] value after submit to make sure it’s still unique
- Allow dynamic default values in HTML field type, including [get param="item_meta#91;25#93;], so values from a previous page in the form can be displayed. A multi-paged back button is scheduled for v1.7.
- Added type=maximum and type=minimum to the frm-stats shortcode
- Added less_than, and greater_than options to conditional custom display statements. Ex [if 25 less_than="3"]…[/if 25] or [if 25 less_than="-7 days"]…[/if 25]
- Allow [if created-at less_than='-1 month'] type of statements in the custom display for date fields, created-at, and updated-at
You can see a list of the features in 1.6.3 here.