Plugin Hooks and Customizable HTML
If you are a developer and need customizations, you can make them freely without editing the source code. Use the Formidable Pro hooks for your add-ons and customize your form HTML from the WordPress admin. Need to send the submitted form to another site? Although it is on the roadmap to post data to another URL, you can do so now with a small custom add-on. Want an extra form field that isn’t currently included in Formidable Pro? Add your tweaks to this unencrypted plugin to fit your specific needs. Let me know if you need any additional hooks.
Display Collected Data
A demo site that showcases the flexibility of the way you display your form data is nearly impossible due to the infinite applications. We use it for bug tracking on one site, another for testimonials, lender listings, team members, and real estate listings, and still another for course listings, videos, and FAQs. The options are virtually limitless. Take a look at the demo site for a few examples, including instructions to put them together yourself.
Conditionally Hide & Show Fields
- Hide and Show fields conditionally based on input in other fields.
- If using a dynamically populated drop-down select, radio buttons, or check boxes, data from the selected entry can be fetched and displayed with AJAX.
Dynamically Populated Fields
- Enter default data into any form field, with the option of using specified shortcodes to dynamically populate the default form data.
- Automatically fill form fields with data posted from another form or from variables in your page URL
- Default data can be cleared when the field is clicked.
- Select entries from another form to populate radio buttons, check boxes, or a drop-down select.
Download, upgrade, and update from your WordPress admin. With Formidable Pro, there is no need to upload anything via FTP.
Efficiently Manage and Export Data
Centralize and organize all of your data gathered from your Formidable forms. You’ll be able to search, edit, bulk delete, and export entries to CSV with tremendous ease — all from your WordPress admin.