Create and Edit Posts
Allow your users to not only create posts, pages, and custom posts types with your forms, but also to manage and edit them from the front-end of your site. Add fields for only the post title and content for a simple post, or and any of the following: post date, title, slug, excerpt, categories, tags, status (they can select whether it’s a draft or pending review), and unlimited custom fields. The Formidable Pro Wiki is an example of creating and editing posts in action.
Edit Submissions from the Front-end
- Link logged-in users to the forms they submit with the option to allow them to update their saved responses.
- Optionally require users to be logged in to view and submit forms.
- Limit logged-in users to one editable submission if desired. On return, your users will be presented with the form populated with their saved responses. You may also limit entries to one per IP or cookie.
Powerful Form Fields
- Generate multi-paged forms with the addition of a page break.
- Upload files to the location you specify in the “Miscellaneous” WordPress settings, and display them in the WordPress “Media” list in the admin.
- Section Headers include the option to collapse the section.
- Fields with validation for phone, email, or website/URL and a date field with calendar styling options.
- Populate field options with entries from another form.
- Use any of these fields to allow your users to help build new WordPress Posts.
Sleek Graphical Reports
View graphical reports for at-a-glance reporting for each field in your form, as well as a chart of daily submissions with more statistics to come. Also present your users with graphs from their entries in a survey or poll.
See an example
Display Collected Data
Display your entries from any of your Formidable forms in a 100% customizable way. Flexibly integrate with any other WordPress plug-in that uses shortcodes in pages or posts without the use of WordPress custom fields. This feature list is a basic example of just one way to implement this functionality. You even have the option to display entries on a calendar.
Built-in Visual Form Styler
Create fabulous and beautiful forms without any coding knowledge. A few clicks of the mouse and voila: a gorgeous custom-styled and colored form.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If Formidable Pro does not absolutely blow away your previous WordPress form-building and content management experience, your entire purchase price will be refunded with no questions asked.
When you get Formidable Pro, you’ll also get free lifetime updates–and if you think the features found in Formidable Pro are great right now, you’ll absolutely LOVE the upcoming additions. The list of new features is huge, and includes additional reports and widgets, supplemental form customizations, increased simplification, and a load of others–and you won’t miss out on any of them when you get Formidable Pro today.
View more features or View demo site
Professional Form Templates
Create forms from existing templates or add your own. Export your custom templates to import into another site.
Flexible Data Collection
Gather data from your Formidable forms in a variety of locations: your WordPress admin, via a direct link with or without integration with your current theme, and a page, post, or widget on your site. Integrate with WP reCAPTCHA and Akismet for spam control.